When it comes to virtual and remote leadership - learn how to get it right.
Leading today is incredibly difficult. The organizational landscape has changed since the pandemic began and leadership may not be for everyone, especially if you are dealing with a remote or virtual position. Learning how to create relationships with your most important asset – your team – is key. This video offers some leadership best practices to help you get it right
Drew Stevens, Ph.D.
Stevens Performance Group
- Works with founders and senior leaders of middle-market organizations that struggle and transforms them into thriving businesses
- Highly accomplished senior strategic leader with proven experience to lead turnaround situations, implement change, optimize business units, rationalize workforces, operationalize revenue, revitalize processes and drive measurable financial performance for increased sales, profit growth, and customer retention
- Helps transform business professionals into abundant individuals, create a better lifestyle, longevity, higher levels of liquidity, and leave a lasting legacy
- Author of 14 books and over 3,500 business articles
- During his 37-year career, has aided organizations gain over $11B in new revenue
- Passion for sales is well known as he has coached thousands internationally while also creating several accredited university sales programs
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.