Put strategies to use today for your client’s short-term and long-term income.
Step up a client’s entity structure by dividing their life into two sides – short-term income and long-term income. Short-term income is subject to its own set of taxes, self-employment tax, FICA, etc. However it also gets the new 20% pass-through deduction. LLCs generally don’t fit here when it comes to saving taxes. LLCs provide important services and strategies but one of them is not saving taxes. This video reviews how LLCs are chameleon-like and can play a variety of roles; as well as the different LLC options.
Mark J. Kohler
Kyler, Kohler, Ostermiller & Sorenson
- Partner in the office of Kyler, Kohler, Ostermiller & Sorenson Lawyers (KKOS Lawyer) | Kohler & Eyre CPAs (K&E CPAs)
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of providing clear and understandable tax and legal advice to entrepreneurs
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on tax and legal strategy hosted by Entrepreneur Media
- Author of several publications related to the areas of creating Financial Freedom through savvy tax planning and business entity set up. Newest book, The Business Owner’s Guide to Financial Freedom published by Entrepreneur Books and awarded Best Seller on Amazon the day it launched
- M.Pr.A, C.P.A. and J.D. degrees
- Member of the BAR (Idaho & Utah), CPA (Utah, California, Idaho, Arizona, Hawaii)
- Can be contacted at [email protected], (435) 586-9366 or on Twitter®: @markkohler
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.