Understand the pros and cons of different pricing methods.
Every business that sells labor, goods, or services has one or more methods it uses to determine prices. Recognized pricing methods include cost pricing, competitor pricing, demand pricing, and value pricing. This video reviews each of these different pricing methods and discusses the pros and cons attached to each method, as well as hybrid pricing methods.
Scott D. Cahalan
Smith, Gambrell & Russell, LLP
- Partner in the construction law and litigation section of Smith, Gambrell and Russell, LLP, an AmLaw 200 firm
- Part-time instructor of design and construction law and real estate development law at the Georgia Institute of Technology
- General counsel to the Georgia Utility Contractor’s Association
- Practice includes all aspects of design and construction law, from drafting and negotiating prime contracts, subcontracts, and purchase orders to advising clients about legal and contract rights and obligations during the construction process to mediating, arbitrating, and litigating construction disputes
- Drafted form construction contracts for the Associated Owners and Developers, a national organization
- Recognized by Chambers USA, The Best Lawyers in America, and Georgia Super Lawyers
- Frequent author and lecturer on construction law
- Member of the State Bar of Georgia, Northern District of Georgia, and 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- J.D. degree, cum laude, University of Georgia; B.S. degree in construction engineering from Iowa State University
- Can be contacted at [email protected], [email protected], or 404-815-3711
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.