Utilities face several options and choices when delivering their product to customers.
Cable franchises, telephone franchises, and rural right of way usage are all separate, special situations that have federal regulations and rules to follow that can make decisions on how to deliver their product much more difficult. This video reviews these special utility situations and what limits they can be faced with.
Ronald D. Stutes
Wilson, Robertson & Cornelius, P.C.
- Member in the office of Potter Minton, P.C.
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of municipal law, advice to other local governmental entities, and commercial litigation
- Spoken on numerous topics related to municipal law
- Member State Bar of Texas, Smith County Bar Foundation, Texas City Attorneys Association
- J.D. degree, University of Texas at Austin School of Law; B.A. degree, economics & legal studies, Rice University; M.Pub.Aff. degree, Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs, University of Texas, Austin
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 903-597-8311
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.