Learn how on-the-job training can be effectively planned and carried out.
On-the-job training can be planned to focus on what people need to know to become productive as quickly as possible. It can be critical in getting new hires productive and also building their expectations about the organization for which they work. This video reviews what on-the-job training entails and discusses what role on-the-job training plays in building and managing employee expectations.
William J. Rothwell, Ph.D., SPHR, SHRM-SCP, RODC, CPTD Fellow
Rothwell & Associates, Inc.
- Distinguished Professor, The Pennsylvania State University
- My specialty is Organization Development and Change
- 20 years of full-time HR experience in multinational business and in U.S. government
- Taught HR topics at a major university for 32 years
- Conducted consulting for over 50 multinational companies and countless other organizations
- Published 154 books on HR (look me up on Amazon)
- Member of the Society for HR Management, Association for Talent Development
- Ph.D., MBA, MA, BA
- [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.