What do credibility and influence look like?
What does it look like when someone has credibility and influence? There are times when you may think you have all the answers but are people listening to you? Are they seeking you out for advice? If not, then you don’t have credibility. If you are being sought out for advice and those asking you are appreciative of it, then you have been an influence on them. The people who use your advice make a difference. Take notice of the importance of people skills in achieving credibility and influence. There is a lot of opportunity in your professional lives to grow your emotional intelligence.
InPower Consulting LLC
- Executive and career coach specializing in helping you activate your highest potential to succeed and to shine
- Helps her clients through the personal growth and change that results in career success and life mastery
- Specializes in supporting professional women and emotionally intelligent leaders through her online programs and writing on Smartbrief.com, InPowerCoaching.com and InPowerWomen.com (recognized by Forbes as a top 100 women’s blog)
- 25+ year career on the front lines of business
- Worked for Fortune 50 companies, entrepreneurial tech startups, government and military agencies and nonprofits
- Taught graduate-level courses for several universities in the Washington, D.C. area
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or www.inpowercoaching.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.