Is this interruptions urgent AND important?
There are interruptions that are nonessential and are nothing more than cleverly disguised time bandits. Filtering interruptions can be as simple as asking how urgent the issue is. If it’s urgent, then deal with it. If it’s not urgent and nonessential, either schedule a date and time to address it or direct the interrupter to someone who can help. The rule in filtering interruptions is to be respectful without compromising your time commitments. There will be times when an issue or crisis can and will blow up your schedule but understanding when those time are actually happening is key. This video reviews how to determine when things need to be handled immediately or not, and how to prioritize interruptions.
ARH Employee Training
- President of ARH Employee Training, working to create and customize employee soft skills training programs that fit the culture of her clients
- More than 20 years of training facilitation/learning and development career, developing custom soft skills employee programs, onboarding, and Train the Trainer experience
- Faculty member of the American Management Association where she trains communication skills
- Corporate trainer for Fortune 500 companies across the country and globally
- Partners with business coaches, HR leaders, and other business leaders to facilitate corporate and institutional training events
- Member of several professional organizations and has received numerous certifications
- Writes weekly articles on LinkedIn® Pulse that have garnered much recognition and an international following
- Can be contacted at [email protected]; http://www.linkedin.com/in/audreyhtraining138/; [email protected]; www.arhemployeetraining.com/; www.facebook.com/ARH-Employee-Skills
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.