Learn how cloud services has increased issues with these amendments.
Unilateral amendments have risen in concern due to the rise of cloud services making it more common. The main issue is how to amend a contract that isn’t negotiated; such as a contract that the vendor wrote as a standard form and the customer had to accept to move forward. This video reviews these types of amendments and discusses how they can be bad for both the consumer and the provider.
David W. Tollen
Sycamore Legal, P.C.
- Author of The Tech Contracts Handbook: Cloud Computing Agreements, Software Licenses, and Other IT Contracts for Lawyers and Businesspeople, the number one bestseller from the IP section of the American Bar Association
- Instructor at U.C. Berkeley Law School
- Attorney practicing IT contracts, privacy, and intellectual property law
- Expert witness
- Founder of Sycamore Legal, P.C., a boutique law firm in San Francisco
- Founder of Tech Contracts Academy, a training company focused on IT contracts
- LL.M. degree, Cambridge University, England; J.D. degree, Harvard Law School; B.A. degree, U.C. Berkeley
- Can be contacted through www.SycamoreLegal.com or www.TechContracts.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.