Gain an understanding of Article 1 of the Uniform Trust Code.
The Uniform Trust Code is comprised of 11 articles and is currently adopted in 34 States. Even if your particular state doesn’t follow the Uniform Trust Code, you will find that your state likely has similarly statutes. This video reviews knowledge under the Uniform Trust Code and discusses Article 1 in detail.
Tereina Stidd, J.D., LL.M.
American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, Inc.
- Attorney with Cole Schotz P.C.
- Associate attorney in the tax, trusts, and estates department in an AM Law Top 200 firm with a focus on income, estate, gift, and generation-skipping transfer tax planning
- Joined the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys (a national organization dedicated to promoting excellence in estate planning) as the Associate Director of Education in July 2021
- Co-author of the chapter “Homestead” in Basic Estate Planning in Florida, 6th, 7th, and 8th ed. published by the Florida Bar
- Contributor to Estate, Gift, Trust, and Fiduciary Tax Returns Planning and Preparation published by Thomson Reuters
- Recognized many years as a Super Lawyers Florida Rising Star
- Regular speaker on estate planning, retirement, homestead, and trust and estate administration topics
- Licensed to practice law in both Florida and North Carolina (inactive status)
- J.D. degree, the Claude W. Petit College of Law at Ohio Northern University; LL.M. degree in taxation, the University of Miami School of Law; B.A. degree in political science, cum laude, St. Bonaventure University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.