Understanding the equation - S + EI = Success.
Social and emotional intelligence is a way to measure how a person recognizes emotions in themselves and others. If is a form of intelligence that drives our success in our work, our life, and our relationships. This video reviews the social and emotional intelligence equation and discusses components of self-awareness and the importance of understanding your strengths and limitations.
Donna Schmid, Ph.D., LCSW
True Potential Coaching and Consulting
- Owner of True Potential Coaching and Consulting
- Director, Talent Management
- State of Idaho Social Work Examiners Clinical Board Member
- Executive coaching, team building, and management consulting
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous topics, including the effectiveness of SEI in the role of personal and professional development
- Graduate level university professor
- International Coaching Federation (ICF), Association for Talent Development
- Ph.D. degree in clinical psychology; M.A. degree in clinical social work; certified social and emotional intelligence coach; and advanced certified executive coach
- Can be contacted at 208-308-1779, [email protected], or on Twitter® [email protected]_hatch
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.