Learn to build public support for developmental proposals.
A grassroots type approach establishes a network of supporters who can be quickly mobilized. Once a support network is established, its members can actively support a development with minimal effort on the developer’s part. Grassroots coalition building allows supporters in the community to present their own narratives of support through editorials, social media posts, news comments and hearing testimony. These narratives of support back up development on a personal level on behalf of the company proposing the project and public officials and other residents are more likely to respond positively to this community feedback. This video reviews the advantages of a grassroots campaign and citizen advocacy.
Public Strategy Group, Inc.
- President of Public Strategy Group, Inc. for 25 years
- Worked with numerous clients including Fortune 500 companies such as Walmart® and Chesapeake Energy
- Recipient of the 2009 Gold MarCom Award honoring excellence in marketing and communications
- Published in numerous journals and magazines including Environmental Leader; Renewable Energy; Electric, Light, and Power; Mining, People, and the Environment; Ethanol Producer; and Wind Power Monthly magazines
- B.A. and M.A. degrees, University of Connecticut
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.