Learn the value of goal alignment.
Every department has their own goals, roles and responsibilities. There are short-terms goals and long-terms goals within each department and sometimes those goals can be strategized to cross over and support multiple departments. This video reviews how to create and align your department's goals with others and discusses the value of using SMART goals.
Gena Yuvette Davis, PsyD, MBA, CCP, BCC
True Synergy, Inc.
- A board-certified executive coach, corporate trainer, organization development consultant and national speaker
- As founder and chief potential officer at True Synergy, Inc. she leads a team that is authentically committed to empowering and inspiring others to be their best selves
- She is a transformational change agent for organizations that wish to turn their companies into diverse, collaborative and thriving workforces
- With over 10 years of corporate marketing and organization development experience, she specializes in corporate behavior and transformation in the areas of diversity, inclusion and belonging, internal branding and organizational strategic planning
- As an executive coach, she works with leaders to improve their emotional intelligence skills, executive presence, communication, mindfulness, confidence and self-esteem
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.