How do you operate with people?
Whether you know it or not you have a certain way that you operate with people. Often it depends on the situation. Being pushed up against the wall may cause you to be aggressive, or if you don’t care about what is happening you may be more passive. And then there are times when you need to be assertive. Being assertive is having confidence in who you are with the ability to state your opinion in a direct way. This video reviews the differences between being assertive, being aggressive and being passive; as well as how to choose assertiveness when dealing with confrontational conversations.
Karla Brandau, CEO
Workplace Power Institute
- CEO of Workplace Power Institute
- Areas of expertise include productivity and time management, email survival skills, DISC and driving forces assessments, emotional intelligence, team building, and leadership
- Conducts regular speeches, seminars, and workshops in all areas of expertise
- Author of several publications: Wake Up the Winner Inside, Email Survival Skills, 101 Time Management Tips for Busy Professionals, Visual Guides to Outlook® 2010, 2013, and 2016, The Leadership of One, and How to Earn the Gift of Discretionary Effort
- Certified speaking professional, registered corporate coach, certified facilitator, certified professional behaviors analyst, and certified professional motivators analyst
- B.A. degree in education
- Can be contacted at [email protected], 770-923-0883, on Twitter @KarlaBrandau, LinkedIn/In/KarlaBrandau, and www.KarlaBrandau.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.