Learn ways to combat unconscious bias in the workplace.
Unconscious bias in the workplace is much more common than one might think. Everyone has biases and unconscious bias is unacceptable in the workplace. There are organizational and legal impacts to workplace unconscious bias. This video reviews these impacts and discusses unconscious bias around gender, race, and age.
T. Hensley (Ted) Williams, J.D.
The Williams Group
- Noted HR consultant, speaker, and trainer with a national clientele in 21+ industries
- Coupled with his demonstrated HR experience, he also has a legal background, which allows him to marry organizational and operational imperatives with the legal impacts of workplace/workforce decisions
- Keynote and session speaker at national and regional conventions of professional and trade organizations
- Professional expert for both plaintiff’s and defendant’s bars
- Onsite investigator for client companies regarding discrimination, harassment, and ethics
- Online and on-site webinar/workshop leader on topics that include leadership, supervision conflict resolution, hiring and firing, performance, discrimination, harassment, legal updates, and wage and salary issues
- Facilitator for corporate board and executive retreats
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.