Learn why workouts can benefit all parties involved.
Explore whether a workout is the best option for your situation. There are different benefits to using a workout scenario. A workout may offer some breathing room, not only from the lender, but other creditors as well. Workouts are often less expensive than alternatives solution and can help businesses continue with operations which means the more money that is generated, the more will be available to pay down the debt. This video reviews workouts and why they benefit both the borrower and the lender.
- Senior counsel in the Los Angeles office of Buchalter, P.C.
- Has represented both senior and mezzanine secured lenders for over 12 years, in a wide variety of industries (including food & beverage, retail and entertainment, and in a wide variety of contexts (including syndicated, club and bilateral deals)
- Focuses on documenting commercial finance transactions, and learned to do so during the last downturn by working out and restructuring troubled credits, conducting extensive diligence on troubled loan portfolios to identify weaknesses in documentation, enforcing UCC and other remedies, and guiding secured parties through both debtor-in-possession financing and collateral sales in a bankruptcy
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous topical issues that are or will shortly be affecting commercial finance transactions, including trade tariffs, LIBOR and remedies enforcement
- J.D. degree, Berkeley School of Law
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 213-891-5095
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.