Learn why all defaults are not created equally.
There are certain defaults that lend themselves to a quick, clean and easy foreclosure process where, from a lenders perspective, the secured creditor is not worried about the borrower filing an injunction to stop a nonjudicial foreclosure or opposing a judicial foreclosure based on the fact that the secured creditor did something wrong and commenced the foreclosure proceedings based on an incorrect declaration of a default. This video reviews the rules of a when to foreclose and the UCC definition of a default and discusses what issues can be potentially problematic in a foreclosure.
- Senior counsel in the Los Angeles office of Buchalter, P.C.
- Has represented both senior and mezzanine secured lenders for over 12 years, in a wide variety of industries (including food & beverage, retail and entertainment, and in a wide variety of contexts (including syndicated, club and bilateral deals)
- Focuses on documenting commercial finance transactions, and learned to do so during the last downturn by working out and restructuring troubled credits, conducting extensive diligence on troubled loan portfolios to identify weaknesses in documentation, enforcing UCC and other remedies, and guiding secured parties through both debtor-in-possession financing and collateral sales in a bankruptcy
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous topical issues that are or will shortly be affecting commercial finance transactions, including trade tariffs, LIBOR and remedies enforcement
- J.D. degree, Berkeley School of Law
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 213-891-5095
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.