Review the timeline of a foreclosure sale.
Foreclosure sales follow a specific timeline. The steps in which a foreclosure happens start with the repossession of the collateral, then there is the giving of the notice, then the sale process, and finally the application of the proceeds from the sale. In this video our speaker provides an overview of these steps and goes into detail of the main first step of repossessing the collateral.
- Senior counsel in the Los Angeles office of Buchalter, P.C.
- Has represented both senior and mezzanine secured lenders for over 12 years, in a wide variety of industries (including food & beverage, retail and entertainment, and in a wide variety of contexts (including syndicated, club and bilateral deals)
- Focuses on documenting commercial finance transactions, and learned to do so during the last downturn by working out and restructuring troubled credits, conducting extensive diligence on troubled loan portfolios to identify weaknesses in documentation, enforcing UCC and other remedies, and guiding secured parties through both debtor-in-possession financing and collateral sales in a bankruptcy
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous topical issues that are or will shortly be affecting commercial finance transactions, including trade tariffs, LIBOR and remedies enforcement
- J.D. degree, Berkeley School of Law
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 213-891-5095
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.