Determining the type of financial statement includes determining the quality of the financial statement.
Company prepared financial statements include the use of QuickBooks®, which is considered to be a state of the art, top notch software amongst the CPA community, but some commercial lenders feel the opposite. However, it’s not the software they should be concerned about; it’s the person that is preparing the statements that are a bigger concern. In this video our speaker, David L. Osburn, M.B.A., CCRA, reviews the levels of financial statements reporting including company prepared, compiled, reviewed and audit.
David L. Osburn, M.B.A., CCRA
Osburn & Associates, LLC
- Founder of Osburn & Associates, LLC
- Contract CFO clients include medical practitioners, financial institutions, law firms, CPA firms, architects, real estate developers, and contractors
- Extensive professional background of over 30 years encompasses 21 years as a business trainer/contract CFO and 16 years as a bank commercial lender including the position of vice president/senior banking officer
- Banking credentials include loan underwriting, loan work-out, management, and business development
- Has been an adjunct college professor for over 30 years including the College of Southern Nevada
- Holds the professional designation of Certified Credit & Risk Analyst (CCRA) as granted by the National Association of Credit Management (NACM)
- M.B.A. degree, Utah State University; B.S. degree in finance, Brigham Young University; graduate of the ABA National Commercial Lending School, University of Oklahoma
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.