Learn how to get to the root of the problem.
There are generally two types of conflict that are confronted in the workplace. One is task related and deals with not agreeing on the work, the goals of the work, or how the work is being accomplished. The second type of conflict is relationship disputes. Sometimes people just don’t get along with those that they work with. This video reviews these types of conflicts and discusses causes of workplace bullying and how to handle personality clashes.
Conflict Resolution Professionals Group
- Partner and co-founder of Conflict Resolution Professionals Group (CRPG), a conflict resolution and consensus building consulting firm that specializes in helping organizations to resolve conflict and build consensus through mediation, facilitation, training, coaching, consulting, and team building
- Some of his clients include the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), Transportation Security Administration (TSA), Unity Worldwide Ministries, Ohio Historical Society, and the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ)
- Also, a visiting professor at DeVry University and teaches classes on leadership, negotiation, workplace conflict and managing organizational change in the school’s graduate programs
- Has served as the programming chair for both the International Coach Federation - Cleveland, Ohio Chapter and the Organizational Development Connection, Cleveland Chapter
- Published the article “Coping and Planning for Uncertainties in the Development of Exceptions to the Employment-at-Will Doctrine” in the Cleveland State Law Review, 1989
- Ph.D. degree in conflict resolution and analysis; J.D. degree
- Can be contacted at 440-725-8723 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.