Become familiar with resources available to you.
Effective estate planning and trusts often go hand in hand. Drafting the trust document can be easier when using the different resources that are available. There are templated forms and model documents already created and available for use either in tangible form or using trust drafting software. Almost every legal publisher with forms for wills, trusts, and other estate planning documents will include electronic versions of the forms that can be edited. This video reviews different trust drafting resources that are available and discusses the importance of keeping current on trust law.
Rebecca Cerny, Esq.
Di Monte & Lizak LLC
- Associate attorney at Pierro, Connor & Strauss, LLC
- Practice areas include simple and complex estate planning, asset protection, tax planning, estate planning for retirement assets, charitable giving, and business succession planning
- Published an article in the NYSBA Health Law Journal on the topic of telehealth and telemedicine
- Member of the New York State Bar Association and an active member of the Trust and Estates Law Section
- J.D. degree, magna cum laude, Albany Law school; B.A. degree in business administration, The College of Saint Rose
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.