What are the requirements of a trust?
Trusts are often an essential part of estate planning and help carry out the goals of the client. Structuring the trust agreement with the correct provisions is crucial to ensure those goals are met as well. This video reviews the requirements of a trust and what different provisions need to be included and discusses statutory formalities and ancillary documents.
Rebecca Cerny, Esq.
Di Monte & Lizak LLC
- Associate attorney at Pierro, Connor & Strauss, LLC
- Practice areas include simple and complex estate planning, asset protection, tax planning, estate planning for retirement assets, charitable giving, and business succession planning
- Published an article in the NYSBA Health Law Journal on the topic of telehealth and telemedicine
- Member of the New York State Bar Association and an active member of the Trust and Estates Law Section
- J.D. degree, magna cum laude, Albany Law school; B.A. degree in business administration, The College of Saint Rose
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.