Gain insight into the Office of the Trustee.
Under the Uniform Trust Code, a person designated as trustee indicates acceptance of trusteeship in one of two ways: by substantially complying with the method of acceptance set forth in the trust, or if there is no method or it is not made exclusive, by acting as a trustee. This includes accepting delivery of trust property, exercising trustee powers, performing trustee's duties, or any other acts that indicate acceptance. This video reviews accepting the trusteeship, trustee resignation, trustee removal, and duties to administer the trust.
Michael Cox Management and Sales Training
- Owner and President of Michael Cox Management and Sales Training
- Has facilitated hundreds of highly acclaimed courses and seminars and webinars over the last 11 years, all with very positive reviews
- Spent 29 years with Pfizer Pharmaceuticals, prior to starting his business, and earned numerous awards for leadership and performance
- Noted throughout his career for developing people into management and upper management positions
- Certified in DISC and situational leadership training
- M.B.A. degree, Haub School of Business, St. Joseph’s University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.