Gain an understanding of changing a trust through judicial proceedings.
So how do you change a trust if you can’t change it through decanting or non-judicial settlement agreement, there is always the option to show up in court. It’s not always the best option and is often the most expensive option, but it’s an option that is available to you. This video reviews Article 2 – Judicial Proceedings and discusses jurisdiction over the trustee and beneficiary.
Tereina Stidd, J.D., LL.M.
American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, Inc.
- Attorney with Cole Schotz P.C.
- Associate attorney in the tax, trusts, and estates department in an AM Law Top 200 firm with a focus on income, estate, gift, and generation-skipping transfer tax planning
- Joined the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys (a national organization dedicated to promoting excellence in estate planning) as the Associate Director of Education in July 2021
- Co-author of the chapter “Homestead” in Basic Estate Planning in Florida, 6th, 7th, and 8th ed. published by the Florida Bar
- Contributor to Estate, Gift, Trust, and Fiduciary Tax Returns Planning and Preparation published by Thomson Reuters
- Recognized many years as a Super Lawyers Florida Rising Star
- Regular speaker on estate planning, retirement, homestead, and trust and estate administration topics
- Licensed to practice law in both Florida and North Carolina (inactive status)
- J.D. degree, the Claude W. Petit College of Law at Ohio Northern University; LL.M. degree in taxation, the University of Miami School of Law; B.A. degree in political science, cum laude, St. Bonaventure University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.