What can employers do with intermittent and reduced schedule leave for employees?
In some cases, not much; but in other cases employers can require an employee to temporarily transfer to an available alternative position if the employee is qualified for it, and it better accommodates the type of intermittent leave than the employee’s regular position does. This video reviews equivalent pay and benefits, transferring employees to part-time positions, and the reinstatement of employees to regular positions.
George J. (Jerry) Oliver
Smith Moore Leatherwood LLP
- Partner in the Raleigh office of Smith Moore Leatherwood LLP
- Engaged exclusively in representing management in the practice of labor and employment law, and litigates cases in federal and state court, and before administrative agencies
- Selected as a North Carolina Super Lawyer from 2006 to present by Law and Politics magazine for attaining a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement
- Listed in 25th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America
- Listed in Honors Edition of Chambers Who’s Who Among Executives and Professionals
- Can be contacted at 919-755-8700 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.