Learn a best practice tip to handle change management.
This video is #2 in the Top 5 causes of project failure and best practices to avoid them. Change in projects comes in two forms – macro and micro change. Micro changes are those small changes to projects that happen along that way that is usually associated with the project scope. Macro change is about organizational change management to prepare the organization for the delivered projects. This video reviews these two types of changes and discusses strategic alignment and organizational readiness. Adopting or strengthening these practices will improve project success over time.
Ray W. Frohnhoefer, MBA, PMP, CCP
PPC Group, LLC
- Managing Partner, PPC Group, LLC
- Focuses on publications, courses, and consulting for new and accidental project managers
- San Diego-based educator and trainer and international project management speaker
- Author of three Amazon international bestsellers on business project management
- Lead Inventor, Siebel Quick Estimating Tool (Patent us 7,801,834 B2)
- Member of Project Management Institute (PMP #227656)
- M.B.A. degree in technology management; B.S. degree in mathematics/computer science
- Graduate, Project Management Institute’s Leadership Institute Masters Class
- Can be contacted at 760-685-2197 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.