Learn a best practice tip to engage stakeholders.
This video is #1 in the Top 5 causes of project failure and best practices to avoid them. When it comes to a lack of customer involvement it is important to engage all stakeholders. However, the levels of engagement may vary from person to person and group to group. This video reviews how to identify the stakeholders and determine their attributes and discusses a project communications plan. Adopting or strengthening these practices will improve project success over time.
Ray W. Frohnhoefer, MBA, PMP, CCP
PPC Group, LLC
- Managing Partner, PPC Group, LLC
- Focuses on publications, courses, and consulting for new and accidental project managers
- San Diego-based educator and trainer and international project management speaker
- Author of three Amazon international bestsellers on business project management
- Lead Inventor, Siebel Quick Estimating Tool (Patent us 7,801,834 B2)
- Member of Project Management Institute (PMP #227656)
- M.B.A. degree in technology management; B.S. degree in mathematics/computer science
- Graduate, Project Management Institute’s Leadership Institute Masters Class
- Can be contacted at 760-685-2197 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.