Grammar, punctuation and spelling at a glance.
Nearly everybody finds grammar and punctuation to be a boring topic. However, it is not uncommon to find basic grammar, punctuation and spelling errors in business writing. This video reviews grammar and punctuation tips, the principles of business composition, and offers tips on tone and how to tailor it to ensure your message is coming across the way you want it to.
Center for Technical Communication
- Director of The Center for Technical Communication
- Freelance copywriter and business writing teacher
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous business writing, technical writing and copywriting topics
- Wrote, The Elements of Business Writing, a 140-page trade paperback, Pearson, over 150,000 copies sold, plus 90 other books
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers, International Association of Business Communicators
- B.S. degree in chemical engineering, University of Rochester
- Can be contacted at 973-263-0562, [email protected] or on Twitter® @Robertbly
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.