Gain tips for dealing with people who bring their problems to work.
There are several different tools that a manager can use to help employees deal with emotional control. One of the tools that our speaker discusses is called the Fire Triangle which explains how to manage your own anger which will help you manage your employee’s anger. This video reviews this tool as well as others including how to manage the highs by managing the lows.
- World-renowned expert on generational studies
- Began her career as a news writer and researcher for CNN news
- Was a senior investment manager for Clark Financial Group, which included managing investments of professional athletes
- Co-founder and CEO of the first mobile medicine company in the nation, it rapidly grew from $400 valuation to $60 million and it opened up legal and professional limits for mobile providers of services across the nation
- Specialist on how generations affect everything in business
- Author of five books: Herding Ostriches, 2012; Generation Intelligence, 2014; The GEN factor, 2016; The Last Generation on Earth, 2018; First, Last, and Next, 2020
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.