As with construction tolerances, the ADA does not identify how to measure standards.
The ADA does have recommended best practices for measuring standards which can lead to measurement protocols issues including, what tools to use, where to measure, how many measurements, and what percentage of measurements must fall within limits to be acceptable compliance. This video reviews measurement tools and digital levels.
Cris C. Vaughan, CASp, ADAC, PA
Vaughan & Associates
Cris C. Vaughan, CASp, ADAC, PA, Vaughan & Associates
- Principal owner of Vaughan & Associates Law Offices; principal owner of ADA Consultant Services; co-owner ADA Today, LLC
- Frequent speaker and has written numerous publications
- J.D. degree, University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law; B.A. degree, with honors, Western Oregon University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.