Understand the importance of taking the time to improve your proofreading.
There are many useful and efficient methods to improve your proofreading skills. If you can take the time between writing and sending an email to opposing counsel, the courthouse or even saving a document for the client's file, it is often beneficial to come back to the document with a fresh set of eyes to catch any errors that were missed while originally composing the document. This video reviews proofing tips to improve your email communication to ensure delivery of a well drafted document.
Lisa Morris Robinson
Rosen Law Firm
- Attorney at Rosen Law Firm, a North Carolina Law Firm dedicated to making family law and divorce different
- Past practice has included wills, estate planning, personal injury, and social security disability
- Presenter at numerous seminars and workshops on family law, legal writing, paralegal education, and other topics
- Professor at Duke University, University of Memphis, Meredith College, and Central Carolina Community College
- Member of NC State Bar, Wake County Bar, and former NC State Bar Paralegal Certification Board
- Volunteer with Legal Aid of NC, Legal Aid of Memphis, and HAVEN, domestic violence shelter
- Trained mediator
- J.D. degree, Campbell University; B.A. degree in political science, UNC-CH
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.