How is communication strategy tied to organizational strategy?
A communication strategy is an organized way of communicating. It answers such questions as who should be communicated with?, what should be communicated?, when should the communication occur?, etc. A communication strategy should be developed at the organizational level but implemented organizationally, divisionally/departmentally, team-based, and individually. This white paper reviews why communication strategy is important and who you need to be communicating with.
William J. Rothwell, Ph.D., SPHR, SHRM-SCP, RODC, CPTD Fellow
Rothwell & Associates, Inc.
William J. Rothwell, Ph.D., DBA, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, RODC, FLMI, CPTD Fellow
- President, Rothwell & Associates, Inc., Rothwell & Associates, LLC, and Rothwell & As-sociates Korea
- 50 years of HR experience in government, international business, and consulting
- Delivered 1,560 professional presentations in 15 nations over the last 30 years
- His recent books since 2020 include Mastering the Art of Process Consultation and Vir-tual Group Coaching Simulation (2023); Successful Supervisory Leadership (2023); Transformational Coaching (2023); Succession Planning for Small and Family Business-es (2022); High-Performance Coaching for Managers (2022); Rethinking Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (2022); Organization Development (OD) Interventions: Executing Effective Organizational Change (2021); Virtual Coaching to Improve Group Relationships (2021); The Essential HR Guide for Small Business and Start Ups (2020); Increasing Learning and Development’s Impact Through Accreditation (2020); Adult Learning Basics, 2nd ed. (2020); and, Workforce Development: Guidelines for Community College Professionals, 2nd ed. (2020).
- Member of ATD, SHRM, ISPI, OD Network
- Ph.D., DBA, MABA, MA, BA (completed all courses for a third doctorate)
- [email protected]/814-441-4087
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.