Ethical Challenges in the Digital World
Technology has outpaced established legal practices and procedure. Technology is advancing at a rapid pace. Business practices are advancing at a rapid pace. You have entire businesses that effectively operate on the Internet and make use of communication and publication methods that were unheard of 30 years ago. In that vein as a lawyer you have to deal with the ethics implications of the use of this technology. However, existing ethical guides are not focused on technology issues and state bar associations have been slow to address technology issues.
Steven C. Bennett
Scarola Zubatov Schaffzin PLLC
- Partner in the law firm of Scarola Zubatov Schaffzin PLLC, New York City
- Practice focused on commercial litigation
- Adjunct professor, Hofstra Law School, e-discovery procedure
- Former co-chair, New York State Bar Association, E-discovery Committee
- J.D. degree, New York University School of Law
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.