Looking at the end of the lending world’s "most important" number?
With all the good and bad of LIBOR and its conventions, it is quite ubiquitous. LIBOR is used to price approximately $200 trillion of debt instruments including bank loans, mortgage loans, public bonds/CLOs/FRNs, etc. This white paper reviews how to look at the past, present and future with the end of LIBOR approaching on 12/31/21; and discusses the rise of SOFR – the Secured Overnight Financing Rate that is the alternative to the use of LIBOR an interest rate benchmark.
- Shareholder in Vedder Price's New York office
- Practice largely involves the representation of banks and other financial institutions in the financing of commercial aircraft
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous topics concerning aircraft finance, including as to loan pricing
- Has written extensively on aircraft financing matters, including as to loan pricing
- Earned numerous distinctions and rankings in his industry
- Received the highest rankings possible in Chambers USA in the categories of Nationwide Transportation: Aviation: Finance; New York Banking & Finance: Equipment Finance & Leasing; and Nationwide Banking & Finance: Equipment Finance & Leasing
- J.D. degree, Harvard Law School; B.A. degree, Brown University
- Can be contacted at 212-407-7730 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.