Understand these rules and how to use them for different types of work output.
Mental effectiveness begins with overcoming the multitasking trap and learning how to manage the two rules of mental mindful mental effectiveness. This video reviews an action plan for introducing mind training and single tasking. Review the matrix of mental effectiveness that lays out the two rules and how they interact.
Dana Pulley, MA, PCC
Potential Project International
- Senior consultant and trainer with Potential Project International
- Trained thousands of leaders and staff in corporate workshops and conferences on mindfulness and single tasking, the neuroscience behind it, and practices on how to bring this to work and life in ways that result in greater effectiveness and well-being
- Spoken and taught mindfulness and single tasking at organizations such as Accenture, Fannie Mae, Marriott, the Nature Conservancy and the National Institutes for Health
- ICF Certified Coach and Graduate of Georgetown University’s Leadership Coaching Program
- M.A. degree in industrial/organizational psychology, George Mason University; B.A. degree in psychology, James Madison University
- Can be contacted at 571-212-2318 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.