Learn how the priority matrix can help you meet your goals.
When it comes to goals it is important to keep focus on priority. Which is where the priority matrix comes in to play. You need to stay focused on the urgent, important things and the not urgent, important things, which is where people often struggle. People start spending time on things that are urgent but not important when they need to be focusing on the urgent and important things to help them meet their goals. This video reviews how to keep focus on accomplishing goals by using the priority matrix.
Stepp Stevens Sydnor
TurnAround Solutions Inc
- Founder of TurnAround Solutions, Stepp Sydnor Training Solutions and SteppUp Now, a business consulting firm based in Rockwall, Texas
- Authored numerous articles on improving sales, leadership, and relationship skills
- Trained over 500 thousand salespeople and is a consultant in how to engage a buyer and deliver a winning proposal
- Author of Meeting Close Consultative Selling System, Survive or Thrive? Creating the Life You Want Out of the Life You Have
- Can be contacted at www.steppupnow.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.