Further your career success by improving your technical writing skills.
There are many reasons why people study business writing. Some may simply not know the proper format to use, or even how to get started, and others might struggle with the inability to make complex subject matter clear and easy to understand. Whatever the reason may be, improving your writing skills is key to better communication and can help accelerate your career. This video reviews the 6 C’s of business writing and discusses the sense and meaning behind your writing.
Center for Technical Communication
- Director of The Center for Technical Communication
- Freelance copywriter and business writing teacher
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous business writing, technical writing and copywriting topics
- Wrote, The Elements of Business Writing, a 140-page trade paperback, Pearson, over 150,000 copies sold, plus 90 other books
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers, International Association of Business Communicators
- B.S. degree in chemical engineering, University of Rochester
- Can be contacted at 973-263-0562, [email protected] or on Twitter® @Robertbly
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.