Hope for the best ... prepare for the worst.
Have policies and procedures in place before you need them by laying the groundwork in advance. When faced with an investigation it’s simple to decide that your company will cooperate with an authorized government investigations. However, you should be able to distinguish between different types of contact including informal contact from law enforcement agencies, search warrants, and subpoenas. This video reviews what employees may or may not do, and provides a sample scenario of how to respond to a search warrant.
Crowell & Moring, LLP
- Counsel with Crowell & Moring LLP
- Practice focuses on the representation of individual and corporate clients in matters involving allegations of fraud and regulatory non-compliance, including False Claims Act (FCA) litigation and Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) investigations
- Frequently writes on topics related to practice area, including on whistle-blower and FCPA-related developments
- J.D. degree, Georgetown University; A.B. degree, Duke University
- Co-Chair, Women's Bar Association of the District of Columbia; member, Women's White Collar Defense Association
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 202-624-2986
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.