What makes a manager magnetic?
Just as a magnet attracts what it wants, employers want to be able to attract employees that they want. Having a magnetic manager should help to hire better employees. A magnetic manager should have the ability to attract, select, and retain star employees. This video reviews the value of helping employees get where they want to go so those employees in turn will help managers and ultimately the organization get where they want to go.
Mel Kleiman, CSP, CCM
- Founder & President, Humetrics LLC
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of hourly employee recruiting, selection, and retention
- Has conducted hundreds of presentations and training programs over the past 20+ years
- Author of five books including the bestselling Hire Tough, Manage Easy
- Member of The Society for Human Resource Management, National Speakers Association
- Board member, National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation and the Workforce Institute
- Can be contacted at 713-771-4401, [email protected] or www.humetrics.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.