Understand the need to be at your best during a crisis.
Rapid change? Yes, we’re dealing with it. Times of crisis? Yes, we’re dealing with it. Everyone is dealing with rapid change and a time of crisis with this current pandemic but there are other times when there is rapid change and times of crisis. Whatever the situation may be, it isn’t just about your team. As a leader, if you think about crisis leadership you likely think about how the crisis impacts your team and how you can help them, but it’s not just about those things. It’s also about you and how you are feeling. This video reviews how to manage in times of crisis and uncertainty without losing the ability to take care of yourself as well.
The Kevin Eikenberry Group
- Chief potential officer of The Kevin Eikenberry Group
- Author of multiple bestselling books including Remarkable Leadership, From Bud to Boss (with Guy Harris), The Long-Distance Leader: Rules for Remarkable Remote Leadership Success (with Wayne Turmel) and the forthcoming The Long-Distance Teammate (also with Wayne Turmel).
- Twice named to Inc.com’s Top 100 Leadership and Management Experts in the World and 100 Great Leadership Speakers for Your Next Conference
- Worked with leaders and organizations from over forty countries
- Co-founder of the Remote Leadership Institute
- B.S. degree, Purdue University
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or Twitter® @KevinEikenberry
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.