Where did electronic discovery come from?
Electronic discovery started with abuses of the discovery process and a need for clarification and standardization of rules. Federal rules went in effect on December 1, 2006 and state rules followed after being approved by NCCUSL. This video reviews the Federal Rules of Evidence and Civil Procedure, discusses how to prepare for and respond to e-discovery, and provides basic data management practices.
Lewis Creek Systems, LLC
- Founder and director of compliance services at Lewis Creek Systems, LLC
- Provides a complete suite of services related to information privacy and security regulatory compliance, including compliance reviews, information flow and risk analyses, technical security reviews, training, and policy development services
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on healthcare information privacy and security, information management and disposal, and information security risk analysis
- Speaker at national conferences for the American Health Information Management Association and the Workgroup for Electronic Data Interchange
- Recipient of the 2011 WEDI Award of Merit
- M.S. degree, Massachusetts Institute of Technology; B.S. degree, summa cum laude, University of Vermont
- Can be contacted at www.lewiscreeksystems.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.