Does your agreement benefits all project participants?
Generally when talking about waivers of subrogation the item most often talked about is the property policy that protects the owner’s property against casualty or loss. Professional liability is generally carried by architects and design professionals and consults that will protect parties against errors and omissions. This video reviews the different types of coverage in the agreement to waive subrogated claims and who the potential claimants are.
Clark T. Thiel, Esq., AIA
Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Partner with the law firm Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP and chair of its construction practice group and member of the firm’s Insurance Recovery & Advisory practice, named by Law360 as a practice group of the year in 2015 and 2016
- Registered architect in multiple states; licensed contractor in California
- Advises and represents owners, developers, and contractors in the drafting and negotiation of design, construction and insurance agreements, and compliance with jurisdictional requirements for the performance of construction and design services
- Provides advice and counselling with regard to troubled projects in the areas of cost overruns, delay and acceleration claims, construction defects, design liability, and insurance recovery
- Represents public and private owners, developers, design professionals, general contractors and subcontractors in the resolution of disputes through litigation, arbitration and mediation
- Can be contacted at 415-983-1031 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.