Does the use of contract attorneys need to be disclosed to clients?
There are generally three approaches to this question and in the end they all reach the same conclusion. One thing that is similar with all three approaches is that they are all centered, primarily, around three ethics rules – Model Rule 1.2(a), 1.4 and 7.5(c). Watch this video for details on three areas to consider – supervision, materiality, and invariable.
- Counsel for UnitedLex Corporation, a multinational litigation support services provider
- Presents regularly on eDiscovery, data privacy and outsourcing issues
- Member of the Missouri Bar
- J.D. degree, University of Missouri School of Law
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 913-302-9948
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.