There are about 11 million meetings a day – just in the United States.
When you calculate that time spent in meetings, middle managers are spending about 35% of their time in meetings and upper management are spending about 50% of their time in meetings. When you think of that you time, and the costs associated with that time, you want to make sure that you meetings are efficient and are run well. This video reviews the benefits of meetings and how to produce meetings that attendees will want to attend and be worth their time.
Karla Brandau, CEO
Workplace Power Institute
- CEO of Workplace Power Institute
- Areas of expertise includes productivity and time management, email survival skills, DISC and driving forces assessments, emotional intelligence, team building, and leadership, and conducts regular speeches, seminars, and workshops in all of these areas
- Author of several publications: Wake Up the Winner Inside, Email Survival Skills, 101 Time Management Tips for Busy Professionals, Visual Guides to Outlook® 2010, 2013 and 2016, The Leadership of One, and How to Earn the Gift of Discretionary Effort
- Certified speaking professional, registered corporate coach, certified facilitator, certified professional behaviors analyst, and certified professional motivators analyst
- B.A. degree in education
- Can be contacted at 770-923-0883, [email protected], on Twitter® @KarlaBrandau, LinkedIn/In/KarlaBrandau, and www.KarlaBrandau.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.