What is natural? The FDA resists providing a definition.
The Clean Label Movement is, in many ways, driving the bus in the food industry right now. Regulators have been spending their time on the Food Safety Modernization Act but at the same time, consumers are speaking up that they want a minimally processed diet. Consumers are often ahead of regulators in achieving changes. This video reviews how to take control of compliance tasks and discusses the current litigation environment.
Woodhouse Shanahan PA
Charles F. Woodhouse
- Attorney with Woodhouse Shanahan PA
- Practice focuses on U.S. food law and regulation, Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), compliance, produce safety, food import regulation, food recall management, food industry risk-based preventative controls, and the regulation of food contact packaging materials
- Author of Chapter on International Regulation of Food and Food Contact Materials in the American Bar Association’s “Food Law: A Practical Guide” (2021)
- J.D. degree, Rutgers; M.B.A. degree, Wharton; M.S. degree in food safety, Michigan State; M.S. degree in packaging, Michigan State; B.A. degree, Dartmouth; current graduate student in soil and water sciences, research focus: pathogen contamination of fresh produce via soil and irrigation water transmission vectors, University of Florida
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.