How do remote leaders lead successfully to make the team work?
If you are in a remote leadership spot, you know that good leadership is so important. And looking globally, 90%+ of major projects involve remote team members, 75% of managers above first line supervisor have at least one remote team member, and 60%+ of managers are members of a remote team themselves. This trend isn’t going away. Each leader finds different challenges with their remote teams. Wondering what they are doing or how they are doing? Are the lines of communication open and expectations made clear? Remote leaders have the responsibility to overcome these challenges.
The Kevin Eikenberry Group
- Chief potential officer of The Kevin Eikenberry Group
- Author of multiple bestselling books including Remarkable Leadership, From Bud to Boss (with Guy Harris), The Long-Distance Leader: Rules for Remarkable Remote Leadership Success (with Wayne Turmel) and the forthcoming The Long-Distance Teammate (also with Wayne Turmel).
- Twice named to Inc.com’s Top 100 Leadership and Management Experts in the World and 100 Great Leadership Speakers for Your Next Conference
- Worked with leaders and organizations from over forty countries
- Co-founder of the Remote Leadership Institute
- B.S. degree, Purdue University
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or Twitter® @KevinEikenberry
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.