There are many benefits to being a positive influence.
Creating a positive influence can increase trust in the organization which means your employees will enjoy coming to work and should feel that they are understood and that their voice and presence matters. Positive influence can expand company buy-in which will provide support for leaders and in turn have their decisions supported which turns employees into advocates for the company instead of adversaries. In this video our speaker reviews several other benefits of positive influence and the domino effect it can create.
Renee Jean, MPA
Renée Jéan MPA
- More than 21 years of extensive government relations, customer service, communications, grants administration, and strategic planning experience
- Expertise of government organizational culture at city, county, state, and federal levels
- Award-winning influential writer of hundreds of proposals, yielding more than $60 million in grants and awards
- Revenue Enhancement Consultant to non-governmental organizations (NGO)
- Honorable Mentioned JM Family Enterprise, Inc. Achievers Award for Community Service
- Member of Pi Alpha Alpha National Honor Society for Public Affairs and Administration
- Holds a Master of Public Administration Degree from Nova South-eastern University
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.