Lean how to implement your knowledge of these labor and employment laws.
Labor and employment laws are not instinctive laws, in fact when trying to understand these laws and common sense tells you one thing it is likely suggesting the wrong answer. As a paralegal it is important to have knowledge of several of the main labor and employment laws and this video offers the basics of the National Labor Relations Act, the Fair Labor Standards Act and the Civil Rights Act.
Frank L. Kollman
Kollman & Saucier, P.A.
- Partner of Kollman & Saucier, P.A., founded 1988
- Established management labor and employment law attorney and litigator
- Lectures nationally on labor law, employment discrimination, and occupational safety and health
- Contributing editor, Developing Labor Law, publication of the American Bar Association
- Has achieved the highest rating in the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory®
- Former member, Maryland Board of Public Accountancy
- J.D. degree, Syracuse University College of Law; B.A. degree, The Johns Hopkins University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.