It should come as no surprise that eDiscovery costs are on the rise.
These increasing eDiscovery costs are largely driven by increased volume of discoverable electronically stored information. The majority of eDiscovery expenditure is on the review phase. The key focus for efficiency is to reduce review volume and streamlining processes. In this age of big data more complex data is being created and stored outside of company servers including mobile data, cloud-based business applications, data storage systems, and messaging applications. This video reviews eDiscovery trends and challenges; and provides strategies for document review and analysis.
Crowell & Moring, LLP
- Counsel with Crowell & Moring LLP
- Practice focuses on the representation of individual and corporate clients in matters involving allegations of fraud and regulatory non-compliance, including False Claims Act (FCA) litigation and Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) investigations
- Frequently writes on topics related to practice area, including on whistle-blower and FCPA-related developments
- J.D. degree, Georgetown University; A.B. degree, Duke University
- Co-Chair, Women's Bar Association of the District of Columbia; member, Women's White Collar Defense Association
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 202-624-2986
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.