Stress in the 21st Century - 1 in 3 Americans say the workplace is the most common source of stress.
Stress in the workplace is a result of accelerated rate of change in technology, information and organizational structure. Workplace stress is costing U.S. businesses $300,000,000.00 each year in missed work, conflicts and lower productivity. This video reviews the difference between good stress and bad stress and how to de-stress the workplace.
TRANSITION Seminars, Inc.
- Owner of TRANSITION Seminars, Inc.
- Specialties include real-world workshops, seminars, and coaching programs that create results in real-world situations
- More than 25 years of experience in national and international corporate training
- Member of local Chamber of Commerce, U.S. Chamber of Commerce, and American Businesswomen Association
- Written 4 books and is a mastery hypnotist
- Frequent speaker having presented on more than 45 different topics
- More than 8 years working with the Department of Labor training men and women leaving the military how to manage stress, job hunting skills, and assertive communication skills
- Can be contacted at 888-428-0686, [email protected] or www.linkedin.com/in/donnabaylor
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.