Learn when you should use either or both.
Templates are used for so many things - dress making, manufacturing vehicles, lettering signs, building houses, creating websites, creating spreadsheets, and even creating this presentation. There two main advantages of using a template is consistency and simplicity. When using Excel®, the default blank worksheet that opens is just a template. This is the base that all templates are built on. Templates are just documents that have stored details, such as content or formatting that’s already in place. Excel® provides several templates to get you started. This video reviews how to use templates and themes in Excel®.
Jill A. Trehearne
- President of FatDAWGS.com
- Over 15 years in the graphic/publishing industry
- Over 20 years in the IT industry, including eight years working at Microsoft Corporation as a Support Engineer and Content Lead; also, as a Windows System Engineer for various other companies, including a major health provider group
- While at Microsoft, she experienced working on multiple Six Sigma Green Belt projects, and as part of a Green Belt team, won the Microsoft Excellence in Business Award
- As Content Lead, Jill wrote technical support articles for Office and Microsoft Home products
- Through FatDAWGS.com, along with Jay Carlson, Jill co-wrote OfficeFest 2007, a self-published series of training modules that includes “Using Microsoft® Excel® for Financial Analysis,” “Microsoft® Excel® Pivot Tables and Charts,” as well as “Visual Basic for Applications in Microsoft® Excel® 2007”
- Develops and designs websites, designs iPhone graphics, and co-develops Commercial SQL solutions
- Associate’s degree in Applied Sciences – Graphic Design, Illinois Central College; continuing education, University of Maryland, Europe Division; and various certificates of learning while on the job
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.